11 octubre 2009

So many reasons

Because...

... I may be the last romantic on Earth and love is the drive of my life.

... because the biggest decisions in my life have and will always be taken according to love.

... you were in front of me and I was too blind to see you.

... you came looking for me.

... you're everything I've been waiting for.

... when we talk, I'm not sure which language I speak but it is certainly one that comes from deep down my heart.

... you make me laugh, think, dream, feel alive.

... you make me happy, incroyablement heureuse !

... you surprise me, you intrigue me, you fascinate me, you teach me, you show me, you caress me, you tell me stories, you love me, you make me feel unique.

... we're set for a great adventure we both know it's the path to follow.

... together we're better, stronger, luckier, more confident.

... I'll die the moment I'm not able to love anymore, I don't want to outlive my own capacity to love passionately.

... of you, and me, together.

Paris, no ships, no wars.

Come abduct me as there is no other place I'd rather be than under your leaden skies.



Guido Reni - The Abduction of Helen - c.1626-31 - Musée du Louvre, Paris

2 comentarios:

Sarah MacDonald dijo...

You're not the last romantic on Earth. There are two of us, my dear. I miss feeling like that and I hope to have those feelings again some day.

Enjoy Paris!

barluz dijo...

Yessss! Bienvenue à Paris, la ville où tout nos rêves deviennent réalité!