03 septiembre 2009

I'm sorry, I'm mad

It's like lighting a votive candle as a deterrence act.
It's like changing addresses to elude accusation.
It's like looking away, like hiding out and pretend it's not happening.
I'm sick of fighting my own personal big battles. War never started, I never geared myself up for it.
I'm holding the banner of understanding while developing anger and the lowest possible feelings.
I'll keep on selfishly hoping for justice but then I think if justice was a credit to be spent, there are way much fundamental causes out there, bigger battles to be won.

It's my own mistakes I'm mad at.
It's my always following the same pattern I'm mad at.
It's my not being creative enough to settle, to sort myself out I'm mad at.
It's me and the possibility of harming others I'm mad at.
It's the possibility of being it my fault I'm mad at.


... y hoy estoy enojada y negativa... y no está bien después de un agosto maravilloso.


And it's me posting this c**** after over a month of not posting I'm mad at!

3 comentarios:

Mariano dijo...

Y después del desahogo mucho mejor, no? O un poquito al menos.
Es bueno darse cuenta de las cosas sobre las que hay que trabajar...si te entendí bien.
Vamos, que no decaiga.

Helena à Paris dijo...

Sí, catarsis ahhhhh... ahora me siento mejor =D
Gracias por el aliento.

Anónimo dijo...

bueno,sólo los grandes son capaces de ponerse en tela de juicio,y sacar cosas buenas de ello. Lo cual no te quita nada,más bien te agrega a la (larga) lista de cualidades. Además, el enojo tb tiene su lado positivo...